How to contribute
The Socjournal currently needs:
- Regular column contributors. People who will write one or two longer essays per month. (contact us with your suggestions)
- Article submissions in various topic areas. One off submissions outlining your ideas or research.
- Foreign correspondents. If you are a sociologist from another culture, become a regular contributor and let the rest of the world know what’s important in your neck of the woods.
- Copy editors
- Student assistants and student writers.
All positions are volunteer, but it will look impressive on your CV, and you will feel good about the work you do. If you are interested in transforming the way we, as sociologists, disseminate our research, if you want to assist in popularizing sociological research and insight, and if you want to bring the the “king” of academic disciplines to the world at large, then reach out. Email [email protected] with…
- A statement of intent (i.e. I want to write for the Socjourn because….) and
- A C.V.
- Your username on this system
…and, assuming you’ve had a look at these writing tips, this submission guide, and these how to submit instructions, we’ll give you a shot at writing for the world’s first, best, and only popular journal of Sociology.